Maggie Kodra

Maggie Kodra

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Lot Done...But Still Feel Like A Lot to Wait!!!

Ok so A LOT has happened in the past 3 weeks....to sum it up::::::::

1) went to New Mexico for my spring break - - - Did wedding planning from 7:30 am until we couldn't keep our eyes open. I think weddings are so much more enjoyable when my mother is a wedding planner, and knows how to really plan. It makes my job, so much easier. We picked my colors (including making samples of the colors for all of my important people ;) ), picked my center pieces, picked location, and picked up a nice ICEE maching, for my wedding bash. Of course its going to be off the hook.


2) went to california AGAIN!!! this whole being engaged thing makes it really hard to be apart. My handsome charming fiance, can't handle the distance one second, so what does he do...the silly boy buys me plane tickets to come see him....really, who could say no to that??
So I went to Cali just for a weekend, the weather was perfect. We spent some time at Six Flags Park, I was a good sport for most of the roller coasters...needless to say, there were times when I held all the water bottles while Anton road alone. It was such a fun weekend.
the airport is my second home...

six park

my little car boy...

we really love icees...we are so excited my mom found an icee machine for us...we're going to have a million cups, don't you worry.

:)


3)conference weekend!!! My family came up on Wednesday, and it was a blast from the beginning. My sister and baby nephew Conway (who doesn't look like a baby anymore) were able to come. We celebrated, and I beat everyone at croquet (that may or may not be true). Then on thursday, with my sister, my mother and mother in law, after trying on 30 dresses...I FOUND THE ONE!!! I love it so much, I don't ever want to take it off, luckily, my parents took it home with them, or else I would be wearing it right this second! Then on Friday night Anton flew it. Although I was late picking him up (he won't let me live it down)..we were happy to be together again to say the least. On Saturday we woke up early and made our way to the ring store, we got my ring drawn out, and everything picked for my cough cough custom ring. It was way easier then I expected, and I love the picture, can't wait to see the ring in 13 days (but who is counting??)!! After that, we got to do some wedding shopping together, and then made our way up to Salt Lake for Conference. After a long line, some blisters (Anton handeled my complaining well), and some hitch hiking (anton dances for rides...haha) I had a really cool experience watching conference. That night my family and my inlaw family hung out, and talked about how cool me and Anton are, or something like that ;)!
Sadly it all had to end, and Sunday I had to say my goodbyes to everyone. It's hard going from a weekend with everyone, back to a Monday with being in school all alone...needless to say, I have already counted down until Im done with this school business, and im back to wedding business!!

everyone :)

how cute is he?????? love it!!

our first conference :)

he hate's my sunglasses, but when the sun comes out of no where, he sure does seem grateful for my glasses huh?? :)


4) After all of that, everything is back to normal again...I only got 21 days, 21 days, 21 days...thats not bad right??

hmmm its time for a wedding I say!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wooo! you got a lot done! 21 days is not long AT ALL.
    I have a few things to say about conference:
    1) isn't attending it awesome!?
    2) such great talks!
    3) who is the cute blonde chica?
    4) i can't believe jenny was in town and i didn't even know!
    5) on that note, i can't believe we're in the same town and i've never seen you a single time!

    ReplyDelete